Professional Pensacola Bladeless LASIK
One of the most popular ways to correct vision is with a procedure called LASIK (laser in-situ keratomileusis) from Panhandle Laser Vision Institute. Dr. Barry Concool, who teaches and credentials other eye surgeons in the most modern customized bladeless laser techniques is our surgeon. He uses two of the most advanced lasers in the world to perform LASIK. One, the Intralase, creates incredibly precise flaps in the cornea. The second, a VISX, customizes each eye for the optimum visual outcomes. Most LASIK patients notice a significant improvement in their vision soon after surgery and are driving and going to work the next day. LASIK treats all kinds of visual errors including nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism.
LASIK is for those who:
- want to reduce or eliminate their dependence on glasses or contacts
- are at least 18 years of age
- have had a stable eye prescription for at least one year
- have no health issues affecting their eyes
- have no signs of glaucoma or cataracts
Want to know if you’re a LASIK candidate? Click here to find out.